Our Bath Half runners raised an unbelievable £2.2 million in 2016 – a record breaking figure for the race! Since […]
Tuesday, December 6, 2016
Crossing the finish line of a half marathon is a huge achievement, and it becomes even more impressive when the runner […]
Tuesday, November 29, 2016
Running High Events, organisers of the Vitality Bath Half Marathon, have announced that general public entries have sold out for […]
Tuesday, November 22, 2016
Lead Charity 2017
Right now, you can help beat cancer in Bath!
Join the Cancer Research UK team at the 2017 Vitality Bath Half Marathon and help bring forward the day when all cancers are cured.
What can you expect?
- Personalised technical t-shirt or vest in CRUK colours
- Bespoke training plan tailored to your level
- Training days in the lead up to race day from our pro running coaches
- Year round support from a dedicated point of contact at CRUK
- A huge cheering team on race day to make this a memorable event you want to do every year!
Over the next year we are committed to making a difference in Bath and the South West and all money raised from our partnership with the Bath Half will be going towards research in the local area.
So how will we make a difference?
- Bringing our research to life in schools in and around Bath – educating and inspiring kids to lead a healthy lifestyle
- Introducing you all to our CRUK Health Roadshow – we will be taking over the streets of Bath to update you on our life saving research
- Education is key – over the next 12 months we aim to help as many people in the Bath & SW live a healthy lifestyle
1 in 2 people will be diagnosed with cancer in their lifetime but 40% of all cancers can be avoided through living a healthy lifestyle.