- Action Against Child Poverty Campaign
- Alzheimer’s Society
- British Heart Foundation
- Cancer Research UK
- CLIC Sargent
- Macmillan Cancer Support
- Guide Dogs
- Marie Curie
- Parkinson’s UK
- Send a Cow
- Teenage Cancer Trust
- Action on Pre-Eclampsia
- MHA Stratton House
- African Initiatives
- Age UK Bath and North East Somerset
- BabyCheck Bath
- Bath & North East Somerset Carers’ Centre
- Bath Cancer Unit Support Group
- Bath Cats and Dogs Home
- Bath City Farm
- Bath Mind
- Bath Rugby Foundation
- Bloodwise – formerly Leukaemia & Lymphoma Research
- Breast Cancer Now
- Cancer Research UK Kids & Teens
- Challenge Ministries Swaziland UK
- Children’s Hospice South West
- Cystic Fibrosis Trust
- Dance Again Foundation
- Diabetes UK
- Dorothy House Hospice Care
- First Steps Bath
- Focus Counselling
- FRANK Water
- Friends of Young Carers
- Genesis Trust
- Great Western Air Ambulance Charity
- Headway Bath & District
- Holly Hedge Animal Sanctuary
- Hope and Homes for Children
- Jamie’s Farm
- Jessie May
- Julian House
- Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation
- Labour Behind the Label
- Lifeskills – Learning for Living
- Mentoring Plus
- Mercy in Action
- Off the Record BANES
- Pancreatic Cancer UK
- Penny Brohn UK
- People against Poverty
- Rainforest Concern
- Rethink Mental Illness
- Ronald McDonald House, Bristol
- Samaritans of Bath & District
- Soundwell Music Therapy Trust
- Sporting Family Change
- St John Ambulance
- St John’s Hospital
- St Mungo’s
- The Brain Tumour Charity
- The Forever Friends Appeal
- Time is Precious
- TREE AID
- University of Bath Students’ Union
- Wallace & Gromit’s Grand Appeal
- Wellbeing of Women
- Wessex MS Therapy Centre
- Wiltshire Air Ambulance
- Wiltshire Music Centre Trust
- Women’s Aid
Join the St Mungo’s Home Team! By taking part in one of the best half marathons in the UK you can achieve a personal goal whilst helping homeless and vulnerable people achieve theirs – visit our website
Being homeless is a painful and lonely existence. Yet in this tough economic climate, it’s one that unprecedented numbers of people are currently experiencing. Homeless has soared by around 40% in the past 5 years.
Our help is more in demand than ever before. But you can help change people’s lives by running for St Mungo’s.
As one of the leading charities in the UK helping homeless people, St Mungo’s is committed to helping men and women recover from both the causes and consequences of homelessness.
Our work at St Mungo’s is more in demand than ever before. But we cannot be there for those who need us without the help of our amazing supporters.
We run over 250 projects and provide a safe roof for thousands of people with nowhere else to turn every night of the year. But our work doesn’t stop there.
St Mungo’s specialist teams help people recover from homelessness for good. We have over 40 years’ experience in areas such as mental health, substance use, skills and training. We even teach people how to read and write.
Our work in Bath is focussed on providing a place to call home for 13 people with diagnosed, severe and enduring mental health problems. By providing support, training and skills development through social enterprise we are helping them to positively change their lives around.
By supporting homeless people in their recovery – opening the door to safe housing, drug and alcohol support, physical and mental health care we help people to move forward and live independent lives. With nowhere else to turn, without St Mungo’s many of our clients would literally be sleeping rough. You can help by running for St Mungo’s!
We will provide you with:
- A St Mungo’s running vest
- A fundraising pack and support to help you reach your fundraising target
- Fast, friendly response to queries by email and phone
- Opportunity to visit a St Mungo’s project and see the frontline work we do
- Regular communications from the team
- Support on the day and refreshments after the race!
Do you have your own place and wish to raise money for St Mungo’s?
We’d love to hear from you! As part of the Home Team you will be supported every step of the way.
For more information about this event please email us via firstname.lastname@example.org or call Kat Lacy on 07739 195 370