- Alzheimer’s Society
- British Heart Foundation
- Cancer Research UK
- CLIC Sargent
- Macmillan Cancer Support
- Guide Dogs
- Marie Curie
- Parkinson’s UK
- Send a Cow
- Teenage Cancer Trust
- Action on Pre-Eclampsia
- African Initiatives
- Age UK Bath and North East Somerset
- BabyCheck Bath
- Bath & North East Somerset Carers’ Centre
- Bath Cancer Unit Support Group
- Bath Cats and Dogs Home
- Bath City Farm
- Bath Mind
- Bath Rugby Foundation
- Bloodwise – formerly Leukaemia & Lymphoma Research
- Breast Cancer Now
- Cancer Research UK Kids & Teens
- Challenge Ministries Swaziland UK
- Children’s Hospice South West
- Cystic Fibrosis Trust
- Dance Again Foundation
- Diabetes UK
- Dorothy House Hospice Care
- First Steps Bath
- Focus Counselling
- FRANK Water
- Friends of Young Carers
- Genesis Trust
- Great Western Air Ambulance Charity
- Headway Bath & District
- Holly Hedge Animal Sanctuary
- Hope and Homes for Children
- Jamie’s Farm
- Jessie May
- Julian House
- Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation
- Labour Behind the Label
- Lifeskills – Learning for Living
- Make-A-Wish Foundation UK
- Mentoring Plus
- Mercy in Action
- MS Society
- Off the Record BANES
- Pancreatic Cancer UK
- Penny Brohn UK
- People against Poverty
- Prostate Cancer UK
- Rainforest Concern
- Rethink Mental Illness
- Ronald McDonald House, Bristol
- Samaritans of Bath & District
- Soundwell Music Therapy Trust
- Sporting Family Change
- St John Ambulance
- St John’s Hospital
- St Mungo’s
- The Brain Tumour Charity
- The Forever Friends Appeal
- Time is Precious
- TREE AID
- University of Bath Students’ Union
- Wallace & Gromit’s Grand Appeal
- Wellbeing of Women
- Wessex MS Therapy Centre
- Wiltshire Air Ambulance
- Wiltshire Music Centre Trust
- Women’s Aid
Wallace & Gromit’s Grand Appeal
Wallace & Gromit’s Grand Appeal,
the Bristol Children’s Hospital Charity
Run the Bath Half Marathon for Wallace and Gromit’s Grand Appeal, and help make a difference to the lives of sick children being treated at Bristol Children’s Hospital.
Since 1995, The Grand Appeal has helped to transform the lives of sick babies and children at Bristol Children’s Hospital providing ground-breaking facilities; including the South of England’s only 3T MRI scanner and intra-operative scanning suite, life-saving medical equipment, patient activities, new services and family accommodation.
Bristol Children’s Hospital is one of the UK’s leading children’s hospitals treating over 100,000 patients every year from across the South West, South Wales and beyond with life-threatening illnesses and serves as the paediatric intensive care centre for the whole South West region. The hospital is an international, national and regional specialist centre of excellence for a range of services including neurosurgery, burns, cardiac, leukaemia and bone marrow transplants.
Your fundraising will help Bristol Children’s Hospital to continue to provide world-class care for our young patients and their families and give hope to thousands of sick children. It will help in so many ways from simple items such as, providing tea and biscuits for parent support groups or essential Music Therapy, all the way through to life saving medical equipment. It will also enable us to fund our Family Accommodation units, ensuring families can stay close during an extremely difficult time.
Join Team Grand Appeal today and we will be here to support you all the way to the finish line!
Our runners will receive;
– A running fundraising pack to help you maximise your fundraising.
– Team Grand Appeal race vest to proudly wear on race day.
– Support setting up your own JustGiving donations page.
– Tips and ideas to maximise your fundraising
– Unlimited cheers from our Grand Appeal Cheer Squad and a big smile in the Runners’ Village at the end of a long race!
The Grand Appeal is entirely independent from the NHS and receives no statutory funding and it is only thanks to the generosity of our donors and fundraisers that we are able to continue a wide programme of investment in the Bristol Children’s Hospital.
Help us save lives, provide the best possible patient care and keep families together by running the Bath Half Marathon 2017 for The Grand Appeal.
To join Team Grand Appeal today contact Amber, our Events Fundraiser on 0117 927 3888 or email Amber@grandappeal.org.uk