Be part of Team Bath Mind and help us make a difference to the lives of people with mental health problems.
We won’t give up until everyone experiencing a mental health problem gets both support and respect and we need vital funds to improve services, raise awareness and promote understanding though mental health training.
Bath Mind supports people living and working in Bath & North East Somerset by providing information, short term supported housing, a 24 hour care home, welfare benefits advice, mental health training, community social groups and social enterprise opportunities. These services are delivered by a small team of paid staff and a volunteer team. The needs and experiences of people who live with a mental health problem drive our work and we ensure they are involved at every level of the organisation.
Bath Mind has ambition for the future:
– Everyone will be aware of the importance of their own mental health.
– People will know where to turn for help if they become unwell.
– Help will be available whenever people need it, wherever they live.
– Recovery will be quicker and the impact of mental health problems reduced.
– Stigma and discrimination will be reduced significantly.
To secure your place on Team Bath Mind please email Hannah Roper [email protected] or telephone 01225 617 981.