Bloodwise is the UK’s specialist blood cancer charity. We’ve been working to beat blood cancer since 1960 and fund world-class research; provide practical and emotional support to patients and their loved ones; and raise awareness of blood cancer.
Join our Bloodwise running team and be part of a community of thousands taking on challenges all around the country, for one common goal: beating blood cancer. Every stride you take and every penny you raise will help us stop people suffering, make patients’ lives better and stop people getting blood cancer in the first place. We will be on hand to help you with your fundraising and training every step of the way and will also provide:
- – A running top for you to train in and wear on the day
- – Personal support every step of the way from our dedicated fundraising team
- – A Facebook platform for you to connect with other Bloodwise runners across the UK
- – Warm post-race reception with famous home-made treats in our marquee
- – Free post-race massage for each of our runners
To book your place on our team, head to our dedicated Bath Half webpage here.
Or If you’ve already purchased your place for the Bath Half Marathon and would like to fundraise for us, please email us – we’d love to have you on our team!
For more information email our Supporter Relations Team [email protected] or phone 0808 169 5155.