We’re Breast Cancer Now, the charity that’s steered by world-class research and powered by life-changing care. We’re here for anyone affected by breast cancer, the whole way through, providing support for today and hope for the future.
We’re that trusted friend that you turn to for caring support when you need it most. That expert authority on research who is making breakthroughs and driving forward progress. And that vehicle for change, acting now to make sure anyone affected by breast cancer gets the best possible treatment and care.
By 2050, we believe everyone diagnosed with breast cancer will live – and be supported to live well. But we need to act now.
You can find out more about our work and how to get involved at www.breastcancernow.org
All Breast Cancer Now runners in the 2020 Bath Half Marathon will receive :
– A technical running vest
– Access to our online Training Zone
– Fundraising pack including great fundraising ideas and sponsorship forms
– The loudest cheer support on race day !
– Dedicated support from our experienced Events Team
– An invitation to join our Running Team Facebook Group to chat to other runners
– Cheer sticks for your supporters
Join our team today!
Visit our website
Call: Anna & Amy on 0207 025 2483
Email: [email protected]
Charity Number – 1160558
Charity Number Details – Breast Cancer Now is a working name of Breast Cancer Care and Breast Cancer Now, a charity registered in England and Wales (1160558) and Scotland (SC045584), and a business name of the registered charity in the Isle of Man (1200).