A family’s life changes forever when a child is diagnosed with a life-limiting illness. Parents, who often have to give up work to care for their sick child, face challenges that can threaten their relationship, whilst brothers and sisters can feel confused, left out and alone.
Children’s Hospice South West provides a loving and caring place for every member of the family. A place where everyone can begin to forget their worries for a while, be a family again and find expert help and support in facing an uncertain future.
You can provide vital support for families who need it the most by being a part of team CHSW for the Bath Half 2020.
If you have a place and but want to raise money to support CHSW and join our team then click the link below:
Run for CHSW and you’ll get lots in return!
- – A professional running vest and fundraising pack
- – Regular updates through our e-newsletter
- – Media support
- – A great feeling that you a supporting a worthwhile cause.
- – Lots of cheers to get you around the course on the day!
- – A very well deserved massage at the end.
If you would like to support CHSW in any other way then please get in touch or visit our website www.chsw.org.uk.
We look forward to seeing you in March 2020!