Diabetes UK is leading the fight against the most devastating and fastest growing health crisis of our time, to create a world where diabetes can do no harm. Diabetes affects more people than any other serious health condition in the UK. More than dementia and cancer combined. That means we need to take action now. It’s a fight that involves all of us – sharing knowledge and taking diabetes on together. Until we achieve our vision. Join us at The Bath Half and help us to continue our vital work. Register with us, and you’ll receive:
– A fundraising pack filled with lots of advice, tips and a sponsorship form
– Dedicated fundraising & event support from the events team
– Extensive training support from our training partner ‘Running with Us’ including Facebook live sessions, training plans and lots of other useful information
– Personalised technical running top
– The loudest cheer along the route!
– Post Race sports massage from a qualified sports therapist
Check out our website for more information about the work that we do, or to find out more about joining #TeamDUK call the Events Team on 0345 123 2399 or email [email protected]
We look forward to welcoming you to #TeamDUK soon!
Bath Half Fundraising History
Diabetes UK has now been an official charity partner of the Bath Half Marathon for 11 years and in this time have raised a total figure of £161,780 from fundraising at this event.