Looking for a place?
All you need to do is to join Team Macmillan is pay a £25 registration fee and pledge to raise £250 to help support people affected by cancer.
Every day a staggering 19 people in Bath, Bristol and Somerset hear the devastating news they have cancer and nine people die from the illness. This will see the area’s population of people living with cancer nearly double between 2010 and 2030.
By running for Team Macmillan in the Bath Half you will help ensure that all these people can access the services they need in our community, from meeting with Macmillan nurses based at the Bath RUH to using Macmillan’s free phone support service, benefits advisors and financial grants to help with the cost of living with cancer.
By joining us, as well as the chance to help people living with cancer, we’ll support you every step of the way with:
- a technical running vest or t-shirt and letters to personalise it
- access to our online training zone for beginners to pro’s
- support from the loudest and most supportive cheerers on route
- a fundraising pack full of ideas, tips and tricks
- regular team e-newsletters
- support from our Team Macmillan Facebook Group
- friendly competition in our Strava Club
We are almost entirely funded by donations and simply cannot support the growing number of people who need us without your help.
So do something amazing and join #TeamMacmillan today!
Already got your place?
For more information on volunteering as part of the Green Team at the Bath Half Marathon, please email our volunteering team at [email protected].