Join Team Macmillan and help support everyone living with cancer
Looking for a place?
Join Team Macmillan – we ask that you pledge to raise £250 to help support people affected by cancer and there is a registration fee of £25.00.
In return for your support we’ll make sure you have the run of a lifetime including:
– Our brand new fundraising pack, with a half marathon training guide and loads of fundraising tips and tricks.
– A free Team Macmillan technical running vest or t-shirt, plus iron on letters to customise your kit.
– Newsletters to keep you up to date with Bath Half Marathon news and activities.
– The best support on race day from our world famous cheer-points.
– Exclusive access to our hospitality marquee on race with much needed refreshments and high fives a plenty.
– A free post-race massage.
Already have your place?
We’d love for you to join Team Macmillan. You’ll receive the same fantastic support as our charity place runners; the only difference is you will not have a minimum fundraising target. All we ask is that you raise as much as you can to help support people affected by cancer.
Every day a staggering 19 people in Bristol, Bath and Somerset hear the devastating news they have cancer, and nine people die from the illness. This will see the area’s population of people living with cancer nearly double between 2010 and 2030.
By running for Team Macmillan in the Bath Half YOU will help ensure that all these people can access the services they need, from meeting with Macmillan nurses based at the Bath RUH to using Macmillan’s free phone support service, benefits advisors and financial grants to help with the cost of living with cancer.
This year we have an ambitious target of £150,000 and we need your help to hit it.