Oasis Hub Bath is a church and charity, with a vision for community – a place where everyone is included, makes a contribution, and reaches their potential.
Through our charity we deliver a range of community work projects, including two food pantries which provide affordable food on a weekly basis to low-income households. We also partner with other organisations to deliver other work, such as addiction support groups, a Kinship Carers Support Group and mental health services.
Focus Counselling have their offices in our building, and Bath Mind’s Breathing Space project also runs every night from our basement community space, providing help and support to those experiencing a mental health crisis.
Our five ethos values are;
- A passion to include everyone
- A desire to treat everyone equally, respecting differences
- A commitment to healthy and open relationships
- A deep sense of hope that things can change and be transformed
- A sense of perseverance to keep going for the long haul
All money raised through the Bath Half will go directly towards our food pantries, which urgently need ongoing financial support as we expect to see an increase in demand for our services over the coming months.
As a runner for Oasis you will receive;
- An Oasis t-shirt or running vest (whichever you’d prefer)
- A £25 meal voucher for you to enjoy after the event if you raise £500 or more
- Our full support in plugging your fundraising link and getting the message out there that you’re running for us
- Help setting up your fundraising page with suggested text, logos and branding materials
- An opportunity to visit one of our pantries to see the difference your fundraising will make
Find out more about us at www.oasisbath.org
Charity website: https://oasisbath.org/