We want you to help stop prostate cancer being a killer, and here’s your chance to take a stand. By signing up to run for Prostate Cancer UK at the Bath Half Marathon, you’ll be helping men facing prostate cancer.
Every minute of training, all the blood, sweat and tears makes a difference to the 250,000 men living with the disease in the UK.
What you can expect:
- A welcome fundraising pack full of top tips and advice on how to get your friends together and beat your fundraising target
- A technical fibre running top as well as iron-on letters, so supporters can shout your name to give you a boost!
- Cheering point along the route
- All the support you need from the Sporting Events team
- Post race charity village reception for you and your supporters
As a Lead Charity Partner in the event, we have a number of entries available. Our places are available for just £20 and a pledge to raise a minimum of £250.
If you have already secured your own place in the event and would like to join the team, we would love to welcome you. Click below to join.
You can contact the Sporting Events team by calling 0203 310 7034 or email [email protected].
Prostate Cancer UK is a registered charity in England and Wales (1005541) and in Scotland (SC039332). Registered company 2653887.
Bath Half Fundraising History
Prostate Cancer has now been an official charity partner of the Bath Half Marathon for 7 years and in this time have raised a total figure of £289,340 from fundraising at this event.