The Little Princess Trust provides free real hair wigs to children and young people, up to the age of 24, who have lost their own hair through cancer treatment or other conditions.
Providing free, real-hair wigs is at the heart of what we do, but we are also fully committed to supporting life-saving research projects and developing more targeted and more effective treatments for all childhood cancer types.
In 2016, thanks to the huge efforts of our fantastic fundraisers and corporate supporters, we were able to start funding pioneering academics and institutions leading the way in researching new and better treatments for all paediatric cancers. An area where there is so much work which desperately needs investment.
We are striving to improve patient outcomes through access to new treatments through clinical trials as well as improving existing treatments. We are working incredibly hard to identify innovative and impactful ways to improve survival and reduce the effects of treatment. Our mission is to invest in the right areas to fill some of these funding gaps.
New to running? Never opened an online fundraising page? Want to volunteer on the day rather than running? Whatever your goal, we are committed to helping you along the way and making a difference to children’s lives and their experiences with cancer.
So what will you get as part of team LPT?
- – Your very own Little Princess Trust running vest
- – A fundraising pack to get you started
- – Dedicated fundraising support from our team, where you can request our merchandise to boost your targets
- – The most enthusiastic, loudest, proudest cheer squad on the route
What we ask from you?
- – No registration fee, just a commitment to raising a minimum of £200 to help fund our critical work (but we are hopeful that you can raise more!)
- – Your promise to supporting us in the best way possible, and making a difference to people who need it most
We would absolutely love for you to join our Little Princess Team, and make a difference to someone’s life. We know that incredible things happen when we work together.
To register your interest email Rose on [email protected] or call Rose on 01432 352359