Time Is Precious set up in memory of our son Ben who passed away after a 3 1/2 year fight against a brain tumour.
We spent a lot of time in hospitals – which we found extremely stressful & not much to do for Ben. After we lost Ben, we wanted to do something to help others, so decided to set up the charity to help others that find themselves in a similar situation as what we were in. However, we feel whatever your child is in hospital for, it is always a worrying time, so we support all children of all ages & all illnesses.
At present we support: Bath RUH Children’s Ward. & the Booster Therapy Centre for children with disabilities & special needs, Bristol Children’s Hospital & Yeovil.
We are a purely voluntary run charity, that want to genuinely help others. So every penny raised goes straight to purchasing equipment.
Why not join our friendly team which offers:
- – FREE running club with our expert John Reynolds (Westfield TT running group)
- – FREE running top.
- – ENTRY into our private marquee.
- – Refreshments on the day.
- – Training days – including part of the Bath Half route.
- – Running Coaches to support you on the day.
- – Massages available.
- – Fabulous support.
- – Ideas to raise sponsorship.
If you want to be a part of this incredible experience and join Team TIP 2018 please email Nicky Halford at [email protected]
Join us on Facebook