So, you are all signed up with a charity entry and hopefully by now you have also set up an online giving page – if not, details are below. We thought it would be handy to give you a check list to make sure you are getting the most out of your page. Have you :
1. Added a photo? Fundraisers who add a profile picture tend to raise 15% more
2. Added a fundraising story? An engaging story can make all the difference. Not sure what to say? Here are some pointers to help you write a great story
3. Set a fundraising target? Target setters raise up to 46% more, so it’s a great way to kick-start your fundraising.
4. Added a fundraising summary? Make sure your supporters know what you’re doing, for who and why. A page with a summary raises an average of 9% more
5. Added updates? Regular updates keep your page looking fresh and give you plenty of opportunities to share it. We’ve found that you could raise an average of 6% more for every update you make!
6. Chosen a page theme? Give your page a background that really reflects your fundraising
7. Joined a fundraising team? There really is strength in numbers – pages that are part of a team raise an average of 10% more
8. Joined your company’s fundraising? If your company has a JustGiving profile, add your page to it. It’s yet another place for people to find out about your fundraising
9. Added any money you’ve raised offline? Add any cash or cheque donations you’ve collected so everyone can see the total amount you’ve raised
If you haven’t set up a page yet, you can do so in a few quick steps. Clink the link below to get started, set up your account and search for your charity
Set up my fundraising page now