2021 Entries Update
Public safety will always be our number one priority at the BATHALF
To ensure a COVID-secure event we are provisionally halving the number of public entries at the 2021 Bath Half
At this stage, we’re taking a cautious view that social distancing will still be in place for March. Our initial modelling shows that we can safely accommodate 10,000 half marathon entries with some alterations to the usual format of the event.
Normally we sell 15,000 entries for the Bath Half Marathon – 10,000 public entries plus 5,000 reserved charity entries.
So this year at this stage we are only initially releasing 5,000 public half marathon entries, half as discounted Early Bird entries, and the other half as first-come-first-served public entries.
Our Early Bird entry sales have broken all previous records, so we anticipate the remaining public entries will sell out very quickly.
If you want to be sure of running the 2021 Bath Half Marathon you need to purchase one of our final few first-come-first-served entries
As our event plans develop or if the COVID situation improves we hope to be able to release a further 5,000 public entries, and we will do this by ballot.
Why the Ballot?
We think a ballot is the fairest way of allocating the remaining public entries
How will the Ballot work?
- The ballot for the second batch of public entries will open as soon as we have sold the first batch, and will close on 1st October.
- Successful ballot entrants will be offered a public half marathon entry for the 2021 Bath Half.
- Unsuccessful ballot entrants will be offered either
- An exclusive Bath Half Training T,
- the option to donate your ballot entry fee to the Bath Half Marathon Fund (funding smaller local charities) or
- a refund
Ballot details will be confirmed shortly