Family Fun Day
Family Fun Day - Sat 16 March. A day with lots of free activities for all ages and abilities !
Inspire the new generation to a healthy and active lifestyle!
Provisional 2024 timetable:
- First event – Family Fun Run, including wheelchairs and frame running, at 11am
- Parkride – A traffic free cycle ride from noon until 4pm
- Career Experiences with Bath College
- Arts and crafts with Better Leisure
- Facepainting with Bath College
- Entertainment from Radio Bath
Inspire the new generation to a healthy, active lifestyle!
Family Fun Run
The BATHALF Family Fun Run is the highlight of the community day in Royal Victoria Park on Saturday 16 March, the day before the half marathon.
The Family Fun Run will be generously sponsored by Bath College, whose therapy students will be offering massages to half marathon runners in the Runner’s Village on Sunday.
The Family Fun run starts at 11am and is open to all ages and abilities, with Nova Sports facilitating a wheelchair and frame running race. The course is 1 mile long and completely traffic free, around the perimeter of Middle Common in Royal Victoria Park.
2024 entries are now open – CLICK HERE TO ENTER
Before the race we will send you a race pack which includes your free t-shirt and race number with timing chip. All finishers will receive a medal once they cross the finish line.