Bristol City Robins Foundation is delighted to announce that places are available to run the Bath Half Marathon in March 2024. The marathon will take place on Sunday, March 17th.
By signing up to run with the Foundation, you will be raising vital funds, with all money reinvested back into local projects and programmes.
The Robins Foundation is an independent, registered charity that uses football as a tool to engage with, support and make a difference to the lives of those who need it the most in our local community.
Find out how the Foundation’s mentoring scheme, ADD-Mentor is saving the lives of young people in the local community.
There is a £53 registration fee and by running for the Robins Foundation, you will pledge to fundraise a minimum target of £200.
You will receive a bespoke Robins Foundation running t-shirt as part of your registration fee and upon reaching your fundraising target of £200, the Foundation will reimburse 50% of your registration fee.
All runners have the option to join our ‘Bath Half’ WhatsApp group with fellow teammates and will receive fundraising and training support from the Robins Foundation staff.
The sky is the limit for our top fundraisers and for those who manage to achieve above and beyond we have a number fundraising rewards:
- Raise £200 – 50% of your registration fee reimbursed.
- Raise £300 – upgrade to Ashton Gate stadium tour.
- Raise £500 – upgrade to two Bristol City FC league matchday tickets (game choice subject to availability. Choice of men or women).
- Raise £750 – upgrade to a Bristol City FC shirt signed by the first team (choice of men or women).
- Raise £1,500 – upgrade to a framed Bristol City FC shirt signed by the first team (choice of men or women).
- Raise £2,500 – upgrade to two Bristol City FC league matchday tickets with hospitality experience, in an exclusive Ashton Gate Box (game choice subject to availability).
By fundraising and running alongside us, the Foundation can continue to work and provide a range of opportunities in some of the most deprived areas in Bristol. Act today and sign up to support the Foundation.
If you would like to run for us, please CLICK HERE