We still have places available
Secure a place in the 2020 Bath Half Marathon. To become a BHF Champion, all you need to do is pay a £20 registration fee and pledge to raise a minimum of £250.
As a thank you for your support, we’ll make you feel like a champion. You’ll receive:
– A free BHF technical running top
– A bespoke training plan and support from our world class running coaches
– Fun tools and tips to help with your fundraising
– Regular emails to keep you updated on event information
– A friendly support team to help with any of your questions
– Post-race treats and refreshments
– Loudest cheerers on route
Already got your place?
If you’ve already secured your place in the Bath Half, you can still join the BHF Champions team. You’ll receive everything mentioned above but you won’t have a fundraising commitment. We simply ask you to raise as much as you can.
When you run for us, you run to beat the world’s biggest killers. Conditions like heart diseases, stroke and vascular dementia. You run for the people you love. You run for mums, for dads, for brothers, for sisters, for friends, for loved ones. You run to fund research that helps to keep families together. One life saving breakthrough at a time.
Champions like you have helped get us this far – heart transplants, clot busting drugs, genetic testing and so much more. So join us, and fix your eyes on the finish line. Because together, we can beat heartbreak forever. #BHFChampions