Focus Counselling has 15 spaces for the Bath Half Marathon 2019. All we ask that our runners raise a minimum of £250.00 in sponsorship and we will provide you with:
– A free running place costing £32.50 (If you can’t compete we ask you to please reimburse us before the event)
– A Focus Counselling T-shirt
– We have a trainer, Matt, on standby who will happily help you plan your training and even organise some runs!
– A pasta party the night before the Marathon so that you can load up on those carbs!
– And the best thing of all – a massage from a sports masseur after the event! A hit with our team last year – and a few other runner who also had the benefit!
Please feel free to contact us by telephone – 01225 330096, email – [email protected] or visit our website www.focusbath.com for more information.
Focus Counselling have been a counselling presence in Bath for last 18 years serving the local community. We offer affordable, professional counselling for everyone.
We provide person-centred therapy for families, adults, young people, children and couples. We offer our clients a place of safety where they can talk freely and confidentially about anything they need, without fear of being judged.
We listen, empathise with and empower people to explore ways of making changes in their lives. Everyone is welcome – we counsel children, young people, adults and couples and deal with a wide range of issues that affect a large number of our community including anxiety, depression, relationships, abuse, eating disorders, bullying, exam pressure, parental separation to name but a few.
Focus receives referrals through word-of-mouth, our website, doctors, schools, churches, social services and other local charities and agencies. We have great relationships within the local community and are now a significant counselling presence in 7 schools across the Bath area.
Thank you for considering us – we raise funds so that we never have to turn anyone away who cannot afford counselling.
Bath Half Fundraising History
Focus Counselling has now been an official charity partner of the Bath Half Marathon for 7 years and in this time have raised a total figure of £30,245 from fundraising at this event.