Run for NSPCC at the 2023 Bath Half – Entries FILLING FAST!
The NSPCC have been here for children for over 100 years. We’re the leading children’s charity fighting to end child abuse in the UK. Everything we do protects children today and prevents abuse tomorrow.
Children need us now more than ever, but this isn’t something we can do alone. We must work together. Take on the Bath Half Marathon with #TeamNSPCC! We won’t stop until child abuse stops. And with you, we’re unstoppable.
NSPCC Charity Places
As a Lead Charity Partner in the event, we have a number of entries available for the Bath Half Marathon. Our places are available for just £15 and a pledge to raise a minimum of £300.
Click HERE to register your entry for NSPCC at the 2023 Bath Half.
Why take part?
- Receive world class training tips and tailored support from our training partners.
- Get your own NSPCC running vest with iron on letters.
- Receive VIP treatment at our post-race marquee with food and drink.
- Hear lots of whoops and cheers from our cheer points on route.
- Feel proud knowing you’re doing something amazing for children.
Already have your place?
We’d love to welcome you to our team! You’ll receive the same fantastic support as our charity place runners; the only difference is you won’t have a minimum fundraising target. We just ask that you raise as much money as you can.
We need unstoppable, passionate people like you to join us, because we won’t stop until child abuse stops. Be unstoppable. Join #TeamNSPCC.