Looking for a place?
Run for Teenage Cancer Trust for just £15 and pledge to raise £200 to support young people facing cancer.
Every day, seven young people aged 13-24 hear the words “you have cancer”. Your support can make sure each of them gets the consistent, sensitive, individual nursing care and support they need, throughout their cancer treatment and beyond.
Join our team and you’ll receive…
- A welcome fundraising pack full of top tips to get you to your fundraising target
- An exclusive Teenage Cancer Trust running top
- Access to our incredible training zone
- Ongoing support throughout your fundraising, training and beyond
- An invitation to join our Challenges Facebook group to connect with other runners
Already got your own place?
You’ve already got a place in the Bath Half? Brilliant! You can still help young people with cancer.
Simply register your fundraising with us for free and set your own fundraising target.
Once you’ve registered, we’ll send you a free Teenage Cancer Trust running top along with a handy welcome pack filled with helpful fundraising ideas.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch by emailing [email protected] or call 020 7612 3070
Teenage Cancer Trust is a registered charity 1062559 (England & Wales), SC039757 (Scotland)