We fund research into miscarriage, stillbirth and premature birth, and provide pregnancy health information to parents. We believe it is unacceptable that one in four women lose a baby during pregnancy and birth. We want every parent to have the best possible pregnancy outcomes and to take home happy, healthy babies.
We are the largest charity funding research into the causes of miscarriage, stillbirth and premature birth. We also provide information for parents-to-be to help them have a healthy pregnancy and baby.
Join us at the Bath Half to be a part of #TeamTommys and save babies lives. When you register with us you will receive:
Whether you run with your own place, or a Tommy’s guaranteed place, you’ll get first class care!
- – Fundraising support, materials, ideas and tips
- – Dedicated contact at Tommy’s, who will give you one to one support all the way
- – Top quality breathable running vest
- – A Tommy’s cheer pack to give to your supporters on race day
- – E-newsletters and training guide
We look forward to welcoming you to #TeamTommys